At the end of my posts, I’ve been putting one or two songs of what I’ve been listening to at that moment. However, I think that sometimes, just listing one song will feel inadequate to encompass the general mood of the music that I’m listening to. As such, I’ve decided to start a series called “Max’s Playlist” that will list out the songs I listen to pertaining to a certain mood or period of time.
This one is the playlist that I’ve put together to say goodbye. Some of these songs have specific people or memories attached to them, others simply remind me of home or say “farewell” or “I’ll miss you” in a way that I think is beautiful. Most are both.
- Colder Weather – Zac Brown Band
- My Wish – Rascal Flatts
- Laughter Lines – Bastille
- Grace is Gone – Dave Matthews Band
- Fly to New York – Above & Beyond
- Peace – O.A.R.
- Let’s Be Still – The Head and the Heart
- Confession – Florida Georgia Line
- We Were Young – Odesza
- Place to Hide – O.A.R.
- Make Them Gold – CHRVCHES
- Hurricane – Misterwives
- Born to Run – Bruce Springsteen
- Universe – Don Diablo
- Photograph – Ed Sheeran
- Wide Open Spaces – Dixie Chicks
- The Last Goodbye – Billy Boyd